AFA is also an offshore digital advertising agency which is based in Morocco, and more precisely in Casablanca. Its main objective is to support you in the setting of your online advertising campaign on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and other similar SEA/SEM platforms, as well as sponsored links in social and professional networks like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads.
We also offer you other formats of sponsored ads such as retargeting (remarketing), affiliate programs and native advertising with some powerful platforms such as Taboola and Outbrain.
Our goal is to attract qualified visitors by exposing them to compelling advertisements at convenient times. This is what allows us to improve the conversion rate and generate a better return on investment.
Our winning formula: the good ad, in the right place and at the right time.
What is paid internet referencing SEA/SEM?
We can find several designations that mean more or less the same thing:
- Paid search marketing
- Paid search advertising
- Paid indexing
- Paid listings
- Paid referencing
- Paid placement
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Pay for placement or P4P
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Search engine advertising (SEA)
SEA is simply the internet ads that one usually sees on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. The advertiser specifies keywords for which he wishes to see his ads published and competes with other advertisers through a CPC auction system (cost per click).
The display of sponsored links or promotional links in search engine results pages (SERPs) is a discrete and decidedly non-intrusive method, because it allows to intercept a user at the right moment without compromising his search nor affect his reading. On the contrary, this type of advertisements on search engines brings useful elements and legitimate answers to his search.
In the face of finely-targeted promotion links, the visitor will tend to click in a deliberate, informed and reasoned way, therefore when he goes to your site, he will be very sensitized and very attentive to your offers.
The advantages of paid search marketing
Even if this digital marketing channel is not free, it offers impressive benefits:
- Targeting is very precise and can be done with several criteria: geographical location, dates, schedules, languages etc.
- CPC (cost-per-click) is a reassuring billing system because, you only disburse money when a user clicks on your promotional link.
- SEA platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads provide highly advanced tracking and analysis tools for advertisers to be able to accurately judge the overall performance of SEA campaigns.
- Paid indexing is a digital marketing channel with immediate effect. Visits can be generated immediately after setting up a Bing or AdWords campaign.
If you are looking to increase incoming traffic, it is possible to jointly use SEO and SEM/SEA to acquire both organic and paid traffic.
AFA search engine advertising company
If you need to generate targeted and immediate traffic with a precise and correct budget, launching a sponsored links campaign is the right solution to consider. Our online advertising agency is there to manage for you all the work and with a better return on investment.
Among the internet advertising networks we currently use:
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Gemini: search and native advertising solutions
Our team has accumulated solid experience in pay-per-click advertising, especially the Google AdWords platform that we use most often, and which seems to us the most effective of its kind.
We configure your SEA/SEM campaign effectively and in a customized way by considering upstream several variables related to your company, products, brands, customers, competition, etc. Then, we monitor and continuously optimize in order to make profitable your investment.
Entrust your Bing, Yahoo and AdWords PPC campaigns to us! We will achieve the return on investment that you hope for. Indeed, sponsored ads must be handled with great care so that your promotional campaigns may be profitable, otherwise it would just be money wasted.
Our consultants accompany you and take charge of the whole process:
- Selection of appropriate online advertising platforms
- Creation and structuring your account in an optimized way
- Selection of the appropriate broadcasting network and appropriate targeting criteria
- Search for effective keywords based on three criteria: cost, relevance and potential traffic
- Choice of good advertising formats
- Writing your advertisements
- Optimizing your landing pages
- Continuous monitoring of the overall performance of your CPM/CPC campaigns
The king of SEA: Google AdWords
AdWords is the Google's advertising network, the most widely used search engine and which offers the greatest exposure potential.
This network offers an effective paid search advertising solution that opens up the possibility of appearing on the first page immediately after setting up and launching your promotional campaign.
Its principle is based on the purchase of keywords at auction: the one who bids more takes a better place, that is to say a higher location.
The Benefits of Google AdWords
The Google AdWords program offers interesting opportunities for business development via the Web. Contrary to what one might think, getting on the first page of Google does not necessarily require very large budgets if the objectives are well defined and the campaigns are well optimized.
Benefits include the following:
- Generating qualified traffic thanks to extreme targeting of internet users
- Immediate visibility on the first page of Google
- Monitoring and controlling the budget in real time
- Managing a large cloud of keywords
- Increasing conversion and improving return on investment (ROI)
- Fair billing system through CPC/PPC advertising
- Total customization of advertising messages which is less easy with organic results
- Possibility of showing up for keywords that are very competitive and very difficult to rank for quickly on Google when it comes to natural/organic listings (SEO)
AFA AdWords Agency
We are Google AdWords experts. We fully master the issues pertaining to budget optimization, fine targeting for strong impact and writing compelling advertisements.
Our Google AdWords agency puts your ad on the first page of results in a short time, which brings you immediate traffic in order to save your time and reach your goals quickly.
We manage your Google AdWords campaign on a day-to-day basis, so that we continually optimize it with sophisticated tracking and analysis tools.
After your advertisements have been configured and set, our AdWords consultants track in real time the generated metrics and reports to effectively pilot your campaign, and intervene at opportune times to perform appropriate readjustment actions at the level of bids, budget, keywords etc.
You will be able to keep a close eye on your campaign by consulting the regular and precise reports that we submit to you according to an agreed pace.
Don't think too hard or worry at all! Entrust us with your AdWords campaign and focus on your core business.
Google's display network
In addition to sponsored links that appear on search results pages, it is also possible to display promotional ads on other sites that make up what is called the Google Display Network. Targeting is interesting and is done automatically depending on the content of the candidate sites or manually by choosing some of them.
This huge panel offers you more exposure to Google's partner sites, in addition to other giants like YouTube, Gmail, Google Finance, Blogger, etc.
It is very important to know that internet users stay very short time at Google level, and therefore spend more time in the sites they visit after searching or by direct access. So to maximize your exposure and your ability to get in touch with more potential customers, you need to take advantage of the display network.
Another major asset is the ability to display Google sponsored ads with more diversified and engaging formats such as:
- Static images
- Animated banners
- Video ads
We offer you this type of web advertising to:
- Show more attractive video or image ads.
- Access to a maximum number of internet users.
- Work intensively your brand awareness by choosing a CPM mode (cost per thousand impressions).
Retargeting (also called remarketing)
Retargeting is a revolutionary mode of advertising that is increasingly used. It consists of displaying advertisements on the Internet to a visitor who has left your site and who has typically shown some interest by performing a particular action such as registration, a subscription to a newsletter, viewing an offer, placing an order, abandoning a transaction, etc.
The banner that will be presented to the targeted user will try to:
- Propose tempting promotions.
- Suggest complementary products for people who have purchased.
- Offer coupon and discount promotional codes to customers who have abandoned their orders in the hope of turning them into buyers.
The advantages of retargeting
By opting for remarketing, you get the following gains:
- Targeting is very accurate
- Ensuring a high and immediate return on investment
- Ensuring an optimum conversion rate
- The advertisement is finely customizable
- The ability to remind and make follow-up actions to the visitors who have already interacted with your site
AFA Facebook advertising agency
Do you have a large share of your customers and target audiences on Facebook? This is usually the case, who does not have a Facebook account today!
Facebook sponsored ads have proven their value especially in B2C domain, thanks to optimal targeting when setting up campaigns. Indeed, you can reach an audience with criteria such as:
- Geographical location
- Socio-professional categories
- Centers of interest
- Primary, secondary and high school studies
- Marital status
Our Facebook Ads agency takes charge of your campaign implementation, its constant optimization and reporting results.
We target right people, ie the facebookers who represent high likelihood of conversion, while minimizing acquisition costs. The generated traffic is sent directly to your site or to your Facebook page.
Managing your affiliate program
Affiliation is a form of performance marketing whereby the affiliator (advertiser) places sponsored links or banners on the site of an affiliate in return for a well-defined remuneration.
This win-win partnership is ensured by what is called an affiliate platform that:
- Lists publisher sites that seek to make their sites profitable with advertising.
- Manages the process of affiliate membership application.
- Deals with calculation of commissions and payment of affiliates.
Types of remuneration in an affiliate program can be varied: PPL (CPL), PPS (CPS), PPC (CPC) and PPI (CPI).
Affiliation is a vast and quite complicated field! You can call on our expertise to set up and optimize your affiliate campaign.
We will assist you at all levels:
- Identification of the right partners and the best possible affiliate platforms
- Recruitment and motivation of affiliates
- Implementation and optimization of affiliate campaigns
- Advertising banners design
- Improving landing pages
- Regular reporting
Give a try to the affiliation! Take advantage of marketing performance to control your budget and have low-cost traffic.
AFA native advertising agency
Native advertising provides an effective response to one of the biggest limitations of traditional internet advertising formats, namely the intrusiveness that drives internet users to avoid advertisements by refusing to click on them or even installing plugins that hide them.
Native advertising enables adding sponsored content that rhymes well with the user experience and the editorial appearance in order to be the least intrusive possible. It could be promoted tweets on Twitter, Facebook suggested posts, sponsored content proposed by "content discovery" platforms like Outbrain and Taboola.
Call on our expertise in native advertising and you will have the right ad, in the right place and at the right time.
You will also benefit from the following advantages over traditional ad formats:
- Build more confidence.
- Generate more commitment and engagement.
- Improve your brand awareness.
Our approach to online advertising
We pursue a proven methodology for setting up and managing online communication campaigns:
1) Defining your needs
The objective of this first step is to answer the question: why advertising on the Internet?
- Generate more traffic.
- Increase turnover.
- Increase awareness.
- Generate leads.
- Have more registrations, subscriptions, etc.
- Highlight promotions quickly.
2) Study of your environment (activity, clients, competitors etc.)
This step is necessary to make the right choices and implementations when setting up your ad campaigns.
We study in depth:
- Your industry and activity
- Your target audience needs
- Your competitors who are active in SEA/SEM/SMO, Facebook Ads, retargeting, affiliation, display etc.
3) Setting up and tracking your advertising campaigns
We deploy your online ads by optimizing all the available choices and settings, then we follow regularly and continuously the results in order to:
- Further refine targeting.
- Minimize traffic acquisition cost.
- Maximize return on investment.
We keep you informed about the overall performance of your campaigns at an agreed periodicity.
Lifecycle of an online ad
We adopt a "test & learn" approach in our digital campaigns. For this reason, we generally go through four phases to reach the point of excellence and perfect an online advertisement.
1) Test and exploration phase
This is the first required step for each new campaign. Of course, initial optimization efforts are made upstream, but generally there will always be variables that need further optimization for significantly better results.
We also take advantage of this phase to do "A/B split testing" analyses.
2) Optimization phase
Your digital campaign has generated several metrics and statistical data, it is high time to scrutinize the analytical reports in order to identify areas for improvement and make necessary readjustments to bidding, keywords, written advertisements, budget etc.
The ultimate goal is to perfect the campaign.
3) Development Phase
Once the highest point is reached, your digital campaign is totally optimized and there is virtually no more variables to improve. At this point, you have to increase the budget to have more clicks while maintaining a satisfactory return on investment.
4) Final phase (maturity)
You have reached the best compromise between volume of visits and conversion rate, it is now very wise to keep broadcasting your advertising campaign in a constant way.
Why our digital media company?
If you are planning to advertise on line and you have set up a budget for this purpose but you are very disoriented in this jungle, you can call on our rich and proven experience to guide you well. We choose the best channel or platform of sponsored ads, and we ensure you a very good return on investment through optimized ads.
Rich expertise in digital advertising
Our extensive experience is one of our strengths.
We implement a variety of internet advertising formats such as text ads, static and animated banners of different sizes, video ads, flash animations, interstitials, site covering, expand banners, pop-up and pop-under etc.
Our consultants handle different platforms of SEA/SEM, retargeting, social ads, display and affiliation.
We have a solid knowledge of the different models of digital advertising: the advantages and disadvantages of each and when it should be used one or the other:
- Cost Per Impression (CPI), Cost Per Mille (CPM)
- Cost Per View (CPV)
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Cost Per Lead (CPL)
- Cost Per Sale (CPS), Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
Advantages of our advertising campaigns
Our internet ads benefit from the following advantages:
- Almost immediate visibility
- Traffic with the volume and nature you want: large, medium, constant, planned, cyclic, etc.
- Qualified visits
- A high conversion rate
- A minimized acquisition cost
- Engaging and high-impact advertisements
- Accurate tracking of your investment
Strengths of our team
Our team consists of AdWords consultants and experts in Facebooks Ads, SEA/SEM, retargeting, native advertising and affiliation. They accompany you to clear up your path with great reactivity and personalized advice.
We are continuously pursuing a technology watch in order to update our tools and integrate new best practices into our methodologies. We are very convinced that the field of online communication is rapidly changing, for this reason, we are always on the lookout for new products.
How much does a CPM or CPC/PPC campaign cost?
In order to prepare a quotation, two major criteria are taken into consideration:
1) The workload
The complexity and time required to manage your AdWords account. It is possible to estimate this by the number of campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords in account.
2) The planned budget
A percentage of the budget allocated to AdWords campaigns with a degressive structure, the rate decreases as your budget increases. This practice is well known in the SEA/SEM field at both agencies and advertisers level, and it offers a major advantage, the web communication company does its best to optimize your sponsored ads in the hope that you will increase the budget.
To get a more detailed quote for an AdWords campaign, please contact us. We will study your need in depth in order to develop a personalized solution. Indeed, a small local restaurant with a monthly advertising budget of 1000 € will require much less work upstream than a large e-commerce retailer spending monthly tens of thousands of euros and exhibiting a very wide range of items in its site. For this reason, it is important to explain your need to provide you with a personalized quote.