Like any web developer who have practiced the web development in its early stages, we also worked with outdated methodologies that made our work less safe, less effective and more difficult to maintain and evolve, but do not worry! It goes back many years.
Having learned this lesson and to make our web agency processes more qualitative, we improved our workflow over time.
Our experienced web developers are equipped with the most powerful weapons that are pertaining to the conception of websites and mobile applications:
Server technologies and languages
We generally use open source technologies namely the LAMP platform (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP), and we realized that PHP frameworks are of utmost importance for several reasons, indeed they allow us to:
- Not reinvent the wheel.
- Improve the teamwork.
- Increase the maintenance and scalability.
- Force the use of good practices.
From this perspective, we have chosen the PHP framework Symfony created by SensioLabs because it meets our needs. Note that we can also work with other frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, Zend Framework, Silex).
We use the relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
Finally, we opt for Node.js and/or Meteor.js for the creation of real-time web applications.
Technologies and clients languages
- HTML5/CSS3 Integration
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- CSS preprocessors: Less and Sass
Mobile applications and video games development
We create fluid and powerful mobile applications that fully exploit the opportunities offered by the hardware using the native Android and iOS development.
To master the conception budget, accelerate the development and facilitate the maintenance, we use the IONIC framework for the "hybrid development" mode in order to create a cross-platform mobile application that can run on:
- Android: Samsung smartphones and Galaxy Tab tablet
- Apple: iPhone and iPad
- Windows 8: Windows Phone, tablets Surface, Nokia etc.
Construct 2 (videogames development)
Web best practices
Optimization: Memcached, reverse proxy cache (Varnish), OPcache, CDN etc.
- Unit and functional tests with Symfony/PHPUnit.
- BDD Tests: Behat & Mink, PHPSpec.
- Interaction tests with browsers: PhantomJS and Selenium.
- Code documentation: PHPDoc.
- SensioLabs Insight.
- Quality Assurance PHP tools: Dead Code Detector (DCD) Copy Paste Detector (CPD), PHP Mess Detector (PHPMD) Depend PHP, PHP Loc, PHP_CodeSniffer and other QA PHP tools etc.
Continuous Integration: Travis CI and Jenkins.
Deployment and automation: Vagrant & PuPHPet, Docker, Capifony, Phing, Gulp/Grunt, Yeoman etc.
Profiling: BlackFire, Xdebug and Webgrind, Symfony Profiler.
Programming Styles: SOLID, DRY, KISS, Grasp, Data-driven programming.
Dependencies and package manager: Bower and Composer.
Creating blogs and E-commerce websites, CMS and CRM
We use a wide range of CMS, CRM and e-commerce solutions. Each can be used for a particular case:
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla and eZ Publish
- online shopping website (online store): PrestaShop and Magento
- blog: WordPress
- CRM and Web Analytics: Sugar CRM, OroCRM and Piwik
Web services, API and social widgets
Technologies: REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.
Facebook API consumption: Facebook Share, Facebook Connect, Open Graph and social applications etc.
Google API consumption: Google+, Google Sign-In, OpenID Connect, Knowledge Graph, Google Maps etc.
Twitter API consumption: Twitter Share and Twitter Connect.
A flexible digital agency
If you have developed projects with other technologies or if you want to outsource to an offshore web agency in Morocco, but you demand that we implement your workflow, which you much value, do not hesitate to contact us, in effect:
- We have the ability to assimilate very quickly other conception methodologies and thus comply with your needs.
- We have freelance developers to supplement our expertise and enhance our instruments.
Here are other alternatives we can consider in case of demand from our customers:
- Ruby on Rails
- Python Django
- ASP.NET MVC